Subtitling "The 16 Breathing Exercise Song" video

Dear sangha and friends,

My name is Gino and I’m translating and subtitling Thay’s videos to Spanish on the PV App YT Channel. We watch them as an online sangha with other practitioners here in Chile. A sister in practice asked me if we could translate the ‘The 16 Breathing Exercise Song’ video.

I noticed that it’s not available on the Amara.org platform. Is there any way that we could ask to upload to the platform so we could translate and subtitle it for our practice? It would mean a lot for us.

Thank you for all of your amazing work in the App!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2XdK75HdlM

Hello dear Gino,
Welcome to the forum :hugs: You’re more than welcome to translate this video into Spanish (as well as any other language that you find helpful) for your sangha’s practice.

To add this video to Amara, please kindly click the link following: “Help us caption and translate this video” (the last sentence in the description of this video, screenshot below):

To start working on this video, you only need to log in to your Amara account, and start selecting the language you want to translate it into.

Any difficulties you run into during the whole process, please do not hesitate to let us know on this thread.

Sending you and everyone in your sangha our peace and joy,
Deep bows and warm smiles,
:pray: :sparkles: :lotus:
On behalf of the team, Tuyen

Dear Tuyen,

Thank you very much for your response.

We usually do it like that, or we search the video by name on Amara.org; but this time this image appears after I click on the link.

Do you think you could help me? Thank you for all the love.

A lotus for you :pray:

Dear Gino,

We found that the link in this video’s description happened to be an incorrect one.

Here’s the correct one: Plum Village App.

Hope you’ll let us know if it works this time.

:pray:🩷:smiling_face:

On behalf of the Plum Village App team,
Tuyen

Dear Tuyen,
You’ve been so kind, and fortunately I made it to the subtitling platform with the video.
Now we’re able to do it.
Thank you for your the help.
Gino

1 Like

Dear Gino,
We’re very happy you can finally subtitle this video. Thank you very much for letting us know! May today unfold with lots of peace and inspiration for you and your sangha.
Bowing deeply in gratitude,
:pray: :hibiscus: :sparkles: :brown_heart:
Tuyen